(Adds details, background) TOLUCA, Mexico, June 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co expects its Mexican production to rise 20 percent this year from 2010 in what may be a record year for the Japanese automaker in the country. Nissan, the second-biggest auto maker in Mexico after General Motors , produced 506,494 autos last year. "It will be an all-time record for Nissan in Mexico ... there are countries in Latin America that are growing very strongly like Brazil," Nissan Mexico Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan sees auto production up strongly in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642