* Worried about U.S. recovery, rising raw material costs * Says could still exceed global sales target (Adds quotes, details) By John Bowker and Kiryl Sukhotski MOSCOW, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Wednesday it could still exceed its global sales target despite worries about U.S. economic recovery but the appreciating yen could have a big negative impact on its financial results. "Yen appreciation will have a big impact on us. We have to take countermeasures to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan sees big impact on results from strong yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.