(Recasts, adds background, changes dateline) TOKYO/BANGKOK, March 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will take over production and sales of its cars in Thailand, a newspaper said on Wednesday, sealing a deal next week that fell through at the last minute two years ago. Japan's third-largest auto maker will raise its stakes in Siam Nissan Motor and Nissan Sales, the distribution company, and Siam Nissan Automobile, the manufacturing firm, to 75 percent from 25 percent, taking control of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to seize control of joint Thai ops-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.