(Adds analysts comments) TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Shares of Nissan Motor Co climbed higher on Monday after a weekend media report said Japan's third-largest automaker expects to report a 48 percent jump in group operating profit for the half year to September. The Nihon Keizai reported that Nissan is expected to post an operating profit of about 280 billion yen ($2.34 billion) in the first half from brisk sales of new models in Japan and its popular Altima sedan in the United States. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan shares gain after profit rise report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642