(Adds details, background) TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it would start building the popular Qashqai/Dualis crossover model at its Kyushu factory in southern Japan in early 2008 to help meet strong demand. Nissan, Japan's third-biggest automaker, currently builds the SUV model at its plant in Sunderland, England. The Sunderland factory has been working an extra shift because of robust demand for the model in Europe and Japan. Nissan said it would spend 2.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to start making Dualis crossover in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642