(Updates with closing share price, ratings, details) TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Shares of Nissan Motor Co surged 14 percent in heavy trade on Monday, posting their biggest one-day rise in seven years after Japan's No. 3 automaker reported a surprise gain in quarterly profit on a pick-up in global sales. Nissan, owned 44 percent by Renault SA , announced after the close on Friday that its operating profit for the July-September quarter rose 12 percent from a year earlier, handily beating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan stock soars 14 pct on surprise profit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642