(Adds revenue, background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co posted a surprise 12 percent gain in quarterly operating profit on Friday as a pickup in its global car sales outweighed rising commodity prices, and it kept its full-year forecasts unchanged. Nissan, Japan's third-biggest automaker held 44 percent by Renault SA , has seen sales of light trucks such as the Titan pickup and big SUVs fall in its biggest market, the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan surprises with Q2 core profit rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642