(Adds stock prices) TOKYO, May 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. and Suzuki Motor Corp. are considering strengthening their alliance by supplying vehicles to each other to reduce development costs, Japanese media reports said on Tuesday. Nissan may procure more minivehicles from Suzuki and supply 2-litre midsize cars to Suzuki through original equipment manufacturer (OEM) arrangements, the business daily Nihon Keizai said. The Yomiuri newspaper reported that the cross-OEM would likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan, Suzuki consider expanding OEM tie-up--media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.