(Adds Calsonic Kansei plans, share prices, details) TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. will pay 40.46 billion yen ($393 million) to raise its stake in car parts maker Calsonic Kansei Corp. to 41.7 percent from 27.6 percent, Japan's second-biggest auto maker said on Tuesday. Nissan, held 44 percent by France's Renault SA , will buy all of the 52 million new shares to be issued by Calsonic Kansei for 778 yen each, making the company a consolidated unit effective Jan. 11. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to take controlling stake in Calsonic Kansei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.