(Adds details) YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Monday it wants to raise its share of the global auto market to 8 percent within six years, promising a new vehicle once every six weeks on average to woo consumers away from its rivals. Under its latest midterm business plan, dubbed Nissan Power 88, the Japanese automaker also pledges a rise in operating profit margin to 8 percent by the year ending in March 2017. In 2010, Nissan had a global market share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan targets 8 pct global market share in 6 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.