(Recasts, adds details in paragraphs 11-12) YOKOHAMA, Japan, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , currently a net buyer of business-use vehicles built by other auto makers for sale under its own badge, said on Tuesday it wanted to reverse that situation to become a net seller as early as 2008 to boost the segment's lagging profitability. Japan's second-biggest auto maker has identified the light commercial vehicle business as crucial for driving overall sales volumes and profits in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan targets net sales of commercial vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.