(Adds detail, quotes, shares) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Thursday war in Iraq meant demand for cars in the United States and Europe in the fiscal year 2003-04 risked being lower than the firm had previously thought. But Ghosn also said Nissan, which he hauled back from the brink and turned into Japan's most profitable carmaker, would at least meet its profit targets for fiscal year 2002-2003 and was well placed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan's Ghosn says war would hurt U.S., EU demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.