(Rewrites throughout after talks end without result) BERLIN, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Germany's biggest public sector strike in 14 years over working hours is set to continue after state officials and union leaders failed to strike a deal in their latest talks on Monday. "The meeting with the employers ended without us coming to a conclusion," said spokesman Jan Jurczyk of services union Verdi. "As long as we have no deal, we will continue to strike." For the past two weeks, rubbish has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No breakthrough to end German public sector strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.