(Recasts; adds Moody's comments, updates bond and share prices) NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - Standard and Poor's and Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday said General Motors Corp.'s credit ratings will not be changed immediately as a result of a labor agreement. GM and its bankrupt former subsidiary, Delphi Corp. , will offer buyouts to more than 125,000 factory workers under an agreement reached with the United Auto Workers union. The deal reduces the risk of a strike by Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No change in GM rating on labor pact-Moody's, S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.