(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Monday an independent audit by KPMG was not yet able to shed any light into a bribery scandal at Europe's largest carmaker due to the sheer amount of information being processed. "In light of the difficult situation regarding the data required, the auditors believed they were not yet in a position to present concrete interim results," the company said in a statement. VW added that KPMG would submit an interim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No concrete results thus far from KPMG audit -VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.