* Says placing process taking longer than expected * Pretax loss 4.88 mln stg vs 0.64 mln stg loss (Adds details) LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - London black taxi firm Manganese Bronze said it was still in placing talks with China's Geely Automobile and was unlikely to make a profit in the second half. Manganese is looking for funding and has been holding discussions since March on placing 20 million shares with Geely, whose privately-held parent is in the process of buying Volvo from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No deal yet for UK cab firm on Geely placing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.