(Adds details from hearing, quote) TORONTO, June 19 (Reuters) - An Ontario court did not deliver a ruling on Thursday on C$1.5 million ($1.5 million) in damage claims by General Motors of Canada against the Canadian Auto Workers union, and it is doubtful the company will pursue the matter further, a CAW official said. The only thing agreed to in Ontario Superior Court in Whitby, Ontario, was that each party would pay their own court costs, said CAW Local 222 Chairman Keith Osborne. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No decision on damages in GM, CAW legal battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.