* Morale weakens for fourth month in July to 34-month low * Economic sentiment falls in Germany, France, Spain By Robin Emmott BRUSSELS, July 30 (Reuters) - Economic sentiment in the euro zone fell to near a 3-year low in July as the bloc's economy deepened its slump and businesses became more pessimistic. The 2-1/2 year debt crisis that spread from Athens - now struggling to stay in the euro zone - has continued to spread across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No respite for battered euro zone economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.