(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen does not currently have to tap equity markets for fresh funding, possibly to finance the purchase of a stake in Porsche's sports car business, VW's chief executive was quoted as saying. "At the moment, Volkswagen is not in need of a capital increase," Martin Winterkorn told German tabloid Bild in a brief summary of a story sent ahead of the paper's Wednesday edition. No further comment or details were provided. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No Volkswagen cap hike for now -CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.