(Adds details) HONG KONG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd , China's third-biggest auto maker, aims to sell as many as 26 percent more vehicles in 2007 as it revs up production to try and cash in on an increasing number of people getting behind the wheel. The firm, which makes cars with Nissan Motor , Honda and PSA Peugeot Citroen , hopes to sell 900,000 to 950,000 cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles this year, versus 751,088 in 2006 -- just shy of its target. Dongfeng ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-No.3 China carmaker Dongfeng foresees strong 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642