NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Noble International Ltd , said on Thursday it hired a financial adviser to help it conduct a review of strategic alternatives. The company's shares were down more than 8 percent as it said it may seek to do a transaction while it evaluates alternatives. It hired Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin to help it conduct the review. Noble replaced its chief executive in July, and in March slashed its 2008 forecast, citing a decrease in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Noble International to seek strategic alternatives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.