* Says demand for heavy tyres has lowered * Says to cut production in 2012 * Repeats 2011 guidance (Adds detail) HELSINKI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said demand for tyres used in harvesters, farming machines and other heavy machinery had weakened, forcing it to cut production next year. It said on Friday it will begin talks with 260 staff in its heavy tyres unit on temporary and possibly permanent job cuts and said the unit will move to a discontinued five-day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nokian heavy tyres to cut production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.