(Updates with details, quotes throughout, share price para 11) HELSINKI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - The Nordic region's biggest tyre maker Nokian Renkaat on Friday posted slightly improving underlying third-quarter profits amid rising demand and repeated it saw better 2002 profits and sales year-on-year. Nokian Renkaat said its key Nordic and Eastern European markets were improving, and its branded tyres were gaining market share in a sector that includes giants such as Goodyear , Michelin and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nokian Renkaat keeps better 2002 profit outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642