* CEO says not worried about Russian inventories * Says Central Europe outlook improved in 2-3 weeks * Early start of the winter may help the tyre maker * Shares rise 5.3 pct (Adds CEO and analyst comments, share reaction) HELSINKI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said the outlook for its winter tyre sales has improved in the weeks since it warned weak demand and inventory overhang would make it miss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nokian Renkaat turns more confident over winter season" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.