* Nomura's first dollar bond sales, aims to grow in U.S. * 5-yr notes at 5 pct interest, 10-year notes at 6.7 pct * Dollar bond sale not common among Japanese firms * Nomura raised $7 billion through share sales last yr (Recasts with company announcement and changes dateline) By Junko Fujita TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings Inc , Japan's largest brokerage, said on Friday it would raise $3 billion in its first ever sale of dollar-denominated bonds to help fuel its expansion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nomura to sell $3 bln dollar bonds to grow in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.