(Adds comment from A-Tec, details and background) FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - German copper firm Norddeutsche Affinerie will not pursue an agreement it struck with Austrian peer A-Tec over the takeover of Belgian copper smelter Cumerio , the German company said on Tuesday. Norddeutsche said it planned to await the outcome of an antitrust review of its bid, it said after a supervisory board meeting. A-Tec declined to comment. Last week NA said it was in talks with A-Tec about a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Norddeutsche says breaks off talks with A-TEC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642