(Rewrites with new details throughout) LONDON/STOCKHOLM, May 31 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Nordic Capital is buying car rooftop accessories maker Thule Group from Candover for about 1.2 billion euros ($1.61 billion), envisioning further growth for the Swedish company. Nordic Capital said on Thursday that Thule, which makes ski racks, bike carriers and rooftop boxes for autos, had pro forma sales of 6.6 billion Swedish crowns ($953.7 million) last year. It employs about 4,000 people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nordic firm to acquire Thule from Candover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.