(Adds NKT Holding, Jyske Bank) HELSINKI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday: NOKIA Nokia and Intel said they have agreed to set up a new research centre in Oulu, northern Finland, focusing on improving the usability of mobile devices. The site is part of wider cooperation between the world's largest semiconductor firm and the top cellphone maker. For more on the company, double click on [NOK1V.HE] NKT HOLDING ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.