(Adds Topdanmark, Carlsberg, Maersk, Sevan Marine factors, updates Volvo) STOCKHOLM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: TOPDANMARK Denmark's second-biggest insurer by market value is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings at 1000 GMT. The mean forecast in a Reuters poll of analysts is for a 55 percent drop in net profits to 250 million Danish crowns ($42.3 million). For more on the company, double-click ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642