(Adds SCA and Finnair, updates Volvo) HELSINKI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: SCA The Swedish hygiene and paper product maker on Wednesday launched a cost cutting programme in its forest products division in the hope of generating annual earnings improvements of 1.3 billion Swedish crowns ($197 million), with full effect from 2015. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.