(Adds Nokian Renkaat) HELSINKI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: NOKIAN RENKAAT Finnish tyre maker considers to acquire rubber tree plantations as the prices of its main raw material have surged on strong demand and supply problems in Asia, the company told newspaper Aamulehti. "With 30,000 hectares we would be self-sufficient," CEO Kim Gran was quoted as saying in an interview. According to the paper, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Dec 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.