(Adds SAAB, updates with Assa Abloy and F-Secure results) HELSINKI, July 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wedesday: SAAB AUTOMOBILE The Swedish car maker was unable to pay wages to white collar workers this month because one of its shareholders did not come through with a promised loan, daily Dagens Industri wrote on Wednesday. Dagens Industri, quoting a source, said that shareholder Gemini Investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.