(Adds Volvo) HELSINKI, May 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday: VOLVO The truck maker's efforts to sell its aerospace components business, Volvo Aero, is taking time and could run the risk of being derailed by weaker market sentiment due to the eurozone debt crisis, business daily Dagens Industri reported over the weekend without disclosing its sources. For more on the company, click on UPM-KYMMENE The Finnish forestry group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on May 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642