(Updates with Danske Bank entry( STOCKHOLM, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday: DANSKE BANK All banks, including Danske, are worried about financial market turmoil, Danske Bank Chief Executive Peter Straarup told Finnish daily Kauppalehti. "All the banks are concerned about the sub-prime crisis, inclusing us," Kauppalehti quoted him as saying. "The crisis has spread and is now touching new areas." Straarup also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.