(Adds Telenor, Genmab, Amer Sports and Nokian) HELSINKI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday: SCANIA Volkswagen plans to lift its stake in MAN SE to above 50 percent and fold the truckmaker into a new commercial-vehicles group with Scania, a German magazine reported on Saturday. The new structure of VW's trucks businesses should be drawn up before 2011, the year VW had planned to hammer out its tie-up with Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642