(Adds Hennes & Mauritz, Trelleborg, Lundbeck, Marine Harvest, updates Frontline) HELSINKI, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: HENNES & MAURITZ The Swedish fashion giant said it acquires remaining 40 percent of the shares in Fabric Scandinavien AB for 8 million Swedish crowns ($1.15 million) in cash. The total price paid for Fabric Scandinavien is 552 million crowns. For more on the company, double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on November 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.