(Adds Danish companies) HELSINKI, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: ERICSSON The world's leading mobile telecoms equipment maker said in a statement late on Tuesday that it has bought Canadian telecommunications software provider ConceptWave Software Inc. Financial terms of the deal with ConceptWave, which has 170 employees, were not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Sept 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.