(Adds background, share price) FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Nordwind Capital has bought the automotive business of MAN AG unit SWH for 100 million euros ($121 million), with the German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg and MAN to split the proceeds, the state said on Wednesday. Baden-Wuerttemberg had said last week it was in exclusive talks with Nordwind about SHW and that a sale was expected before the end of the year. In late May, SHW, short for Schwaebische Huettenwerke, sold its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nordwind buys part of MAN unit SHW for 100 mln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.