(Adds background, detail) MOSCOW, June 30 (Reuters) - Russian metals giant Norilsk Nickel said on Thursday it had obtained a long-awaited government approval to disclose data on its platinum group metals (PGMs). "The government authorisation has been granted," Norilsk's co-owner and chief executive Mikhail Prokhorov told an annual shareholders meeting. He did not say when the disclosure would take place. In March, President Vladimir Putin signed a decree, authorising disclosure of data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Norilsk says govt approves PGM data disclosure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642