(Recasts with Norilsk news briefing) By Aleksandras Budrys MOSCOW, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Russia's Norilsk Nickel said on Thursday it hoped its purchase of U.S. company Stillwater Mining would stabilise supply and promote demand for the precious metal palladium. "We believe a decline in palladium demand has been partly caused by U.S. consumers' uncertainty of stable supplies of the metal," Leonid Rozhetskin, Norilsk's deputy chief executive told a news briefing. "Under the current deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Norilsk sees Stillwater buy aiding palladium demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.