(Adds details, quotes, share prices) OSLO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Norway's Norsk Hydro said it had agreed to sell its European auto parts casting business to Mexico's Nemak and would book a $143 million gain on that sale and the sale of a stake in a Mexico plant. Nemak is a subsidiary of Mexican industrial conglomerate Alfa , which said the purchase of the auto parts operations was worth 416 million euros ($546.3 million). Energy and aluminium group Norsk Hydro also agreed to sell its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Norsk Hydro sells European auto parts casting arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.