* Says lenders defer date of some covenant tests to Aug 31 * Refinancing subject to final credit, committee approval * Shares down 6 percent (Adds details) June 26 (Reuters) - British Van hire company Northgate Plc said it reached an agreement on the terms of a refinancing with its major lenders and added that its banks and private placement note holders had deferred the date of certain covenant tests by a another two months. The refinancing is subject to final credit and investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northgate agrees on refinancing terms with lenders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642