* FY underlying pretax profit 59.7 mln stg vs 53.8 mln stg last yr * To reintroduce 3 pence/share div for this year * Says started year in line with expectations June 27 (Reuters) - Van rental company Northgate Plc reported an 11 percent increase in full-year profit as higher hire rates and a rise in used vehicle sales boosted its UK segment. The British company, which operates in the UK, Spain and the Republic of Ireland, said underlying pretax profit rose to 59.7 million pounds ($93.12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northgate profit up 11 pct on strong UK performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.