(Adds detail, background) LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Britain's largest van-hire company Northgate Plc said on Wednesday it had been affected by weakness in its UK market and was still in discussions with regard to an offer for the group. "Fleet growth has not been at planned levels and hire rates have weakened slightly as a result of competitive pressure," Northgate said in a statement about the first four months of the year. Northgate said it still anticipated a satisfactory outcome ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northgate says affected by UK weakness" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.