* Conditions deteriorate in UK, Spain * Initiates talks with banks, lenders * Expects to write down value of assets LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Van hire company Northgate said on Wednesday full year profits would be significantly lower than market hopes and it had initiated talks with its banks as its covenants come under increasing pressure. Northgate said underlying pretax profit for the year to April 30 would be significantly lower than market expectations as trading conditions in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northgate warns on FY profits, covenants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642