(Changes dateline previous LOS ANGELES, adds byline, background, stock prices) By Mark Weinraub NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp. on Wednesday said it believes the Pentagon has recommended that the Justice Department approve the company's planned $6.6 billion purchase of military and auto parts maker TRW Inc. The approval process has dragged on for months as regulators examine whether a combined Northrop and TRW would control the specialized radar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northrop believes Pentagon recommends TRW deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.