(Recasts, adds details and stock activity) LOS ANGELES, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp. on Thursday said its acquisition of TRW Inc. would boost its 2003 sales to as much as $26 billion. Shares of both Northrop, the world's largest shipbuilder, and TRW, a defense and auto parts company, were up about 5 percent in afternoon trade. Last month Northrop forecast 2003 sales of $19 billion to $19.5 billion excluding TRW. "Sales will be growing quite a bit more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Northrop sees TRW buy boosting '03 sales to $26 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.