* Q3 EBIT tops expectations * Sees weaker Q4 yr/yr, plans broad temporary layoffs * says raw material prices to peak in Q4 (Adds details, wraps separate) HELSINKI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat reported forecast-topping results on Friday but warned of weaker earnings to come as the financial crisis has hurt consumer confidence and demand for new cars. "The outlook for the rest of the year has weakened due to the financial crisis," Chief Executive Kim Gran ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-N.Renkaat Q3 profit tops fcasts, outlook gloomy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.