* NRG to offer car-charging service at fixed monthly rate * NRG eVgo network rollout to start in Houston in 2011 HOUSTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - NRG Energy plans to invest $10 million to build a comprehensive charging system in Houston for electric vehicles next year, NRG Chief Executive David Crane said on Thursday. Crane said the debut of new electric vehicle models in the next year made the time right to launch NRG's branded "eVgo" network to help "close the decision gap" for buyers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NRG invests $10 mln in Texas car-charging network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.