* To issue up to 62 mln shares, potential dilution 13 pct * Funds to up stake in French unit, capital spending, R&D TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - NTN Corp , a Japanese maker of auto bearings, said it would raise up to 25.3 billion yen ($270 million) to lift its stake in a French subsidiary and for capital investments and research and development. NTN, whose competitors include Minebea Co and NSK Ltd , said it would issue up to 62 million new common stock, including an over-allottment, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NTN to raise up to $270 mln in share offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.